10/3/12

Pepperoni Pasta Casserole

I love simple recipes, especially casseroles. I am a super busy college-student, wife, and mom, to two very active boys. Finding recipes that are easy to make that also is kid-friendly is not always an easy task. So when I am fortunate enough to  accomplish that, I cherish those moments. When my two young sons ask for seconds, I know I have done my job well. I hope your family enjoys this simple recipe like mine does. 

 
Ingredients:
 
  •  16 oz pasta, your choice, cooked and drained
  • 32 oz pasta sauce
  • 20 slices pepperoni
  • 1 lb cottage cheese (substitute with ricotta if you prefer)
  • 8 oz sliced mushrooms
  • 1 cup of shredded cheese
Optional: onions, green peppers
 
 
 Directions:
  1. Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl
  2. Transfer to a casserole dish
  3. Top with a few slices of pepperoni, shredded cheese, and parmesan cheese (optional)
  4. Bake on 350F for 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment