11/8/12

Meatloaf Muffins Recipe

I was so excited when I discovered this way of making meatloaf! Making them in muffin tins is the perfect portion control, and less mess with nothing to cut! Even my young boys liked the idea of having a muffin shaped meatloaf on their plate!

 

Ingredients:


1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (any flavor is fine)
2 eggs
1 cup water
2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs turkey

Directions:

  1. Mix all ingredients.
  2. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray (Pam), esp for turkey.
  3. Fill muffins tins to top.
  4. Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
Be creative, make this recipe your own. I added some garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup to my mix, because that is what my family loves. There are many different ways you can spice up this recipe, based on your family's taste. Don't be shy, give it a try tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment